Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"Yes! You Can" Writing Challenge 1


Through the recommendations from several people I purchased this book, Yes! You Can Learn How To Write Children's Books, Get Them Published, and Build a $uccessful Writing Career by Nancy Sanders. It's a great inspirational title. It has lots of recommendations for it in the front of the book. But does it live up to its expectations?

I have read many books on writing this past summer that claim if you follow their suggestions you can build a successful writing career. Is this book more hype or is this a successful format? I'm going to put it to the test. I am going to follow the suggestions throughout the book and let you read about my reactions and results. Let's see if this book can get results!

No comments:

Post a Comment