Blog Archive

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Yes, You Can - Writing Challenge Day 5

After doing some more research, I had a list of questions to ask my reptile wrangler. I wrote them all down to see if I had enough that would give me sufficient inspiration to write a story. It looked good. Now it was on to the interview.

My source was great in going through each of the questions with me. I've never been a big fan of reptiles. I think they are interesting in pre-historic way but I've never had a real interest in learning more about them. Now I was talking to someone whose life was all about reptiles. In listening to him talk about these lizards I wanted to learn more about them. I hope my story once written can create that same interest.

I am not ready to have one as a pet. The closest I think I will come to having a pet lizard is the ones my cat brings into the house to play "catch and release." I then catch them and release them once more to the backyard before they become a dead toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment