When: Friday, October 11, 6:30-8:00 pm
Saturday, October 12, 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Where: 1401 Pat Booker Road, Universal City, TX 78148
Cost: $50 -- Includes materials, dessert reception Friday, light breakfast and lunch Saturday
Authors will learn how to make smart marketing decisions about their books.
• Create a book marketing plan to get more sales from your marketing budget
• Connect with the audience waiting eagerly for your book
• Build a web-based author platform to reach readers worldwide 24/7
• Clarify your goals so that your writing can help you get there
• Use social media to find out what your readers want and deliver
You can register on line at www.fbcuc.org, and follow these instructions:
Click on "Online Giving"
(You will have to register your information)
Choose "Make a Payment"
Fill in the amount: $50
In the "Memo" section, please tell us your name, and a little bit about your writing journey."Enter."
Please know this payment goes to cover the cost of the conference. It is NOT a donation to the church.
Or if you prefer, contact Allison Pittman (email@example.com) for mail-in registration instructions.
“The key to sorting through all the book promotion ideas out there is to focus on how the deeper principles — what you want, who your audience is, and how to reach them. Those principles will help you write better books, connect with the right audience, and build the kind of writing career you want.” -- Jan Bear