Blog Archive

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Virtual Book Tour - by Nancy Sanders

Here's some details on a book tour from Nancy Sanders, who is a prolific children's book author. If you are not familiar with her writing, here's a link to an interview I did with her last year.  
For my Virtual Book Tour this week, we're celebrating my book, D is for Drinking Gourd: An African American Alphabet. Plus, the goal of this tour is to help get the word out about my book so that it can get into the hands and hearts of kids all across the nation.
To help spread the word, I want to invite you to join the contest I'm hosting here on my blog. I'm offering a a great prize that fits on everyone's wishlist: a $25 gift card to Barnes and Noble! You can use this at your local store, for an online purchase, or on your Nook!
Just e-mail 5 or more friends today (hopefully writer friends) to visit my blog and join my Virtual Book Tour. Then come right back here today to post a comment here on my blog to let me know you did this. You can send your own message or copy and paste the following:
Hop on over and join the Virtual Book Tour of author Nancy I. Sanders at her blog at www.nancyisanders.wordpress.com. Join in on her contest to see if you can win a $25 gift card to Barnes and Noble!

No comments:

Post a Comment