Blog Archive

Friday, June 30, 2023

Here's Some Great News to Share with You.

For those who say they would like to write a novel but don't know where to start, I’d suggest you begin with finding a supportive writing community. That's what I found with this group of authors whom I have joined with to create a box set of romances. Though I have written other books and have been in numerous anthologies, this is my first experience with individual story in a box set.

These ladies are assisting me in increasing my knowledge of marketing, writing book blurbs, formatting, and cover design. I am grateful to be on this writing journey with them. All of our stories are sweet romances set within a Christmas time frame.

My story is a contemporary romance between two musical talents called Christmas Moonlight Melodies. Here’s a little teaser about it. Music brought Nikki and Michael together, but fame split them apart. Will their Christmas reunion in their hometown bring them back together again? Or will their second chance for love become nothing more than a love song gone wrong?

The box set is called Once Upon a Starry Night. Right now we are offering a pre-order discount price of $2.99 for the 12 novella set. How can you pass that up? You'll get to read 12 different stories from 12 authors who could just become your new favorite writers!. Here's the Amazon link which will give you the details on the each of the books and how you can purchase them. https://www.amazon.com/Once-Upon-Starry-Night-Collection-ebook/dp/B0C81PYJBF

And here's a special bonus for my readers… Make sure you follow my upcoming blog posts so you can learn about two big book giveaways I'm doing with other authors in July. There will be lots of free books and prizes. However, neither one will include a giveaway for this box set. So go ahead and buy it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment