Blog Archive

Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Liebster Award for Blogging

It's always nice when someone lets you know that you are appreciated. That's what recently happened to me. I was just given this award by a fellow blogger and writer to show her appreciation for my blog and the work I do on it. It came from Terrie Thorpe and to her I say, thank you most kindly. You will notice that she is part of the CW blog chain on the right. That is where I first got to know her. Then we did an interview together which you can read by clicking here.

Now it is my turn to pass the award on to other worthy recipients. This award is to be given to five other bloggers who are growing their following list and currently have under 200 followers. As you can see, I currently fit that category, but I hope that will soon be exploding. In return the recipients are to pass the award on to five other notable bloggers as well.

Drum roll please. Here are the bloggers that I have chosen.They are in no particular order of preference as I am impressed with all these bloggers and would love for others to know them as well. If you click on the names of the bloggers, you'll also be linked back to the interview I have done with them.

The first would be Gayle Carline who is a wonderful, humorous writer. If you haven’t picked up one of her books or read her blog you are definitely in for a treat when you do.

The next is Darian Wilk who has written a paranormal romance book and has encouraged me to write mine as well. Do stop by her site to learn more about her writing.
http://crazyladywithapen.blogspot.com 

I’d like to give the award to one of my followers, Brenda Spalding, and wish I could give it to all of my followers. Her blog deals with book reviews and she has a ton of them. If you are looking for something on the romantic side, you’ll get some great tips here. http://www.curlingupwithagoodbook.com/

I wanted to give this author an award before, but didn’t have one that fit.You'll need to scroll down from his picture to get to the blog.  Teric Darken does speculative fiction and you have to check him out. In addition, he's up for a Grace Award (it's a big thing) for one of his books and needs your vote. http://tericdarken.blogspot.com/

Then there is Michael Scott who writes suspense thrillers that will keep you turning the page. You’ve got to read him at http://michaeljscott.wordpress.com/.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award, Christine - I am genuinely appreciative!

    <><+><>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Christine. Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award, I really appreciate being included in your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! Sorry it took me an extra day to respond, but our neighborhood lost power for over 12 hours yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear from each of my past interviewees. I hope you will let me know of any new books or other writing endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all your kindness, and I do hope you continue to grow to well over 200! Blessings!! Great selections for your awards as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chris!

    Just stumbled onto your blog from She Writes and am a new follower:) Congratulations on the award! I'll be sure to check out the blogs you recommend.

    I received the award a few weeks ago -it is such an honour:) Enjoy!

    http://unpublishedworksofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by. Just left a comment on your V day blog. Keep in touch.

      Delete
  8. Hi :)
    I'm your hundredth follower!
    I dropped by from Book Blogs, so here's a valentine's day poem:
    There's a love that will never end,
    A century old, a thousand times.
    Life is clear as the church bell chime,
    Cos today it is Valentine!
    Sorry, I thought it up on the spot...
    Happy Valentine!

    Would love it if you can drop by my blog and tell me what you think :)
    www.mystorywithyouandher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping in and appreciate your poem. Love your cute avatar and the looks of your blog. Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete