Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Come Join the Celebration!

I think we all could use a bit of Christmas cheer right now! And I’m going to do my part to facilitate that feeling. From now until Christmas, I will be celebrating Christmas and Thanksgiving books to get you in the spirit of the holiday season.

Each blog post will feature one specific author and details about his/her holiday book(s). Each author will chat about their favorite holiday traditions and tell you about upcoming books. 

I will also post links to receive free books and options for other giveaways. 

I'll be featuring 16 authors who I hope will become some of your favorite.  So you don't miss a single update on an author or a giveaway, follow this blog! 

Here's your FIRST opportunity. You could win a Kindle Reader by following authors on social media. Sign up with the following link: 
https://authorsxp.com/win-books/win-a-kindle-reader

No comments:

Post a Comment