Blog Archive

Friday, June 24, 2022

Around the Web: Best Posts on Writing I've Discovered This Week

I subscribe to and follow several authors, blogs, and writing sources throughout the week.

Each Friday, I include links to FIVE sources to improve your writing that I found useful.

Here are my offerings for this week. Hope they inspire you to start writing and continue writing!


This is a great breakdown of analysing your writing and improve your rewrites.

Here's a good breakdown of a conference and the great keynote speaker.

If you write books for children, here's a great free webinar to attend TODAY!

Here's the current callout for submissions to Chicken Soup for the Soul. See if one of them fits something you have in your writing treasure chest!

This is the key to starting your book in the right part of your storyline. 
https://jerryjenkins.com/inciting-incident/

No comments:

Post a Comment