Blog Archive

Friday, July 8, 2022

Around the Web: Best Posts on Writing I've Discovered This Week

 I subscribe to and follow several authors, blogs, and writing sources throughout the week.

Each Friday, I include links to FIVE sources to improve your writing that I found useful.

Here are my offerings for this week. They were hard to find as so much of what was available was "buy my webinar, course, or dealing with genres I don't read or write in. However, these topics stood out. Hope they inspire you to start writing and continue writing!

You want to get buyers for your books, get started on a mailing list and here are the nuts and bolts to do it. 

Here's a list places that might be a good fit for your submissions. 

When you're using an experience you'd had in a novel, it can bring more authenticity to the story and here's how. https://seekerville.blogspot.com/2022/07/incorporating-real-life-events-into.html

Good tips here for improving your self-editing. https://prowritingaid.com/self-editing-for-fiction-writers

No matter what form of writing you are doing, these ideas ring true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment