Blog Archive

Thursday, November 17, 2022

It's Beginning to Read a Lot Like Christmas: Featuring Rox Siles

Your Christmas book tells a Santa tale. Could you give some more details about it to my readers?

I love the magic and joy of the Christmas season. Santa and his elves never cease to amaze me as they work hard to deliver toys on time across the world. What could possibly happen if Santa slacks a little bit? What would happen if Santa went sledding instead of prepping for the big day? You will find the answer when you read, Santa goes sledding on Christmas Eve. I hope everyone enjoys this silly Santa that loves to have fun!

What are some of your favorite Christmas traditions?
My favorite Christmas traditions include going to church, enjoying family and friends and singing Christmas carols. I love to celebrate the birth of our savior Jesus Christ.

What’s next? 
I plan to continue to write picture books for kids with asthma and allergies.

What’s the best writing tip you’ve learned or been given you’d like to share?
The best tip is to keep writing. Some ideas come to me in the strangest places like in the shower I write everything down and come back to it later. I also have my son review all of my work. He is my toughest critic!

What do you know now about writing and publishing you wish you had learned sooner?
As a self published author, I underestimated the importance of marketing. I learned so much and met some terrific people along the way. It takes time and dedication.


Any last words or tips?

Writing children’s books has been one of the toughest things I have done, but also one of the most rewarding experiences.

That's all for today's interview. And here's a special bonus for my readers. For today only Rox is offering all her eBooks for FREE on Amazon. Grab one for yourself. And like the Cinderella tale, this offer ends at midnight (Amazon's west coast PST).
For more details about Rox's books, follow the links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment