Blog Archive

Friday, July 22, 2022

Around the Web: Best Posts on Writing I've Discovered This Week

I subscribe to and follow several authors, blogs, and writing sources throughout the week.

Each Friday, I include links to FIVE sources to improve your writing that I found useful.

Here are my offerings for this week. Hope they inspire you to start writing and continue writing! 

There's a replay of the Children's Book Mastery workshop I attended last week. It includes 25 sessions to pick and choose depending on what you want to learn. But they'll only be available over the weekend, so start early. Start and stop as your schedule permits. These are FREE sessions!  

No matter what genre you write in, the scenes need to make the reader imagine they are right there. Here's an interview with an author who tells how she makes her scenes work.  

I think this link is only good today. Gives you a good overview on doing audiobooks.

Need some help putting together your author bio? Check out these tips.
https://authorspublish.com/who-am-i-and-the-authors-bio/

Here's a publication that seeks poetry, fiction, and creative nonfiction.I've not sent anything to them, but their concept intrigues me. https://www.wizardsinspacemag.com/submissions

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this link collection. Christine.

    I like the clean look of your blog. Good luck with The First Noel!

    ReplyDelete